Thursday, January 12, 2012

Post #0164 - If I could choose again, I would still choose you

Dear Earthlings, 

A picture keeps a million memories behind it. 
I don't know why, but lately I've been flipping over and over again pictures during our mating courting season. It didn't take long for us to seal the deal, except that we took almost a year to plan out our wedding. The reason behind it, just to have a nice date - 7 July 2007, otherwise (I think) we would have married in end 2006.
Oh well, both of us love nice date(s) - which (also) the reason why Youngster #1 was born on Labour Day and Youngster #2 on National Day.  *macam-macam*

Actually, I asked for my mom's permission before we hit it off. Like, seriously. I definitely do not want to waste my (and his) time if my family against it. So, when my mom gave the green light  I was like.. wuhooooooo!!! (however, it was not easy to get my dad's permission)

He proposed during my Edinburgh trip in 2006 (was it August? or September? I cannot remember. boohoo! Must be in one of the months because the trip was from end June until end September) A spontaneous one (I guess) but deep down inside I was hoping for a "better" kind of proposal. Yeah, if he can be so creative in surprising me with a ring, why can't the proposal?? why? why? whyyyyyyy???

Though I didn't get the proposal like I wanted to.. still, no regret. I get the man that I always wanted. After all, look where we are now. 
I've been deceived, with two kids!

Taken at Tanjung, Klang (years ago)

I foresee for the next few days this page is going to fill with cheesy entries. Who cares.

Now playing : -

2 comments: