Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post #0148 - Stranger in the house

Dear Earthlings, 

So the Agent told us that they will be coming to Malaysia today. However, this morning she called and informed that they can't make it due to the maid's passport. According to her, since maid has left Malaysia quite recent (year 2006) bla.. bla.. bla.. system bla..bla.. bla.. can't process the passport. Bla..bla..bla.. So have to wait a little bit more time. Maybe til next week. Bla..bla..bla..
I said ok. 

Later, I received a call from a friend (whom asked the Agent's number as she wants to get a maid as well) she told me about the Agent and the maid that the Agent offering. 
Ironically, the description matches "my" maid. 

I have a big feeling that the Agent screw up. 

To cut it short. 
I told GadgetGeek about this. 
GadgetGeek is in the opinion that, maybe this is the test from AlMighty. Maybe we did some wrongs and this is the way He makes us pay. 

What ever happens, I believe that it's the best for us. Only Allah knows.

Now playing : -

No comments:

Post a Comment