Monday, March 21, 2011

Post #0046 - On the side of Youngster #2 health and everything in between.

Dear Earthlings, 

I just got back from the inquiry with the Paed Surgeon clinic. So far it looks promising. But we haven't really discuss on the issue yet. Insya Allah, the detail discussion will be done in next 2 weeks because this coming Saturday we already engaged with the new Paed as to follow up on the last appointment. 

Tentatively, we are planning for early April for Youngster #2 surgery. 
I don't think I'm suppose to write about it here, but I just need to let it out.  

Just so you know, this is one of the moments that I feel helpless and nothing I can do about it. 
This is where I leave the rest to the Almighty. 
Afterall, He knows best. 
Insya Allah.

Now playing : -

3 comments:

  1. oh dear...napa dgn baby hakeem?...hopefully semua Oklaa yeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers with u n the family....

    ReplyDelete