Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post #0032 - The road to recovery

Dear Earthlings, 

Met my Physician on Tuesday. Stepping on scale and needle poking for blood test are normal things for routine check up. 

As expected, I gained few more pounds
Actually, I was quite surprised because my tummy shows some improvement. I mean, it shrinks a bit :P

Because of that, my doctor increased my dose. Last month, it was 100 micrograms, this time - 200 micrograms. Great. Just what I needed. 

The doctor asked me many-many times, on how I feel. Told him that I feel better than last month. He wondered why I still put on weight. (aging = low metabolism?) hahaha

Anyways, the Doctor rang me yesterday.. informing the blood test result. Ironically, my body overly produce the hormone. So, he wants me to cut down the intake to 50 micrograms per day. (which is good news actually) hehe
But at the same time, it explains why I always wake up at 4.30am every morning, just to clean up the house

Well, if my body overly produce the hormone, I'll go hyper. Vice versa. 
Til my next visit.. which is next 29 days.

Now playing : Lady Gaga - Telephone

No comments:

Post a Comment